What are the best ways to promote Clickbank/JVZOO products with Facebook ads?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Freshman Help Desk' started by Shan, May 27, 2016.

1. Shan

Shan New Member

What are the best ways to promote Clickbank/JVZOO products with Facebook ads?

michael Rayburn likes this.
  2. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Using a lead gen offer (free ebook) giveaway to collect the email then direct them to a thank you page that then directs them to the Clickbank offer. I'm doing a video on this soon actually. I haven't done much lately but I used to make good money doing it.

After the emails are collected I have a 7 day email campaign set up to promote the product aswell.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Elomzkie and mapomapo like this.
  3. seogre

seogre New Member

Hey Franklin,
    Do you have a general ETA on the videos about using Facebook for selling clickbank Ads?
    Cheers.

4. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Probably in the next couple days just working on other things atm

seogre likes this.
  5. Jeff

Jeff Hustler

Frank. Did your fb ads target the free eBook or the product you were promoting? Ad title I mean

6. michael Rayburn

michael Rayburn New Member

Thanks Franklin!
    That would be great to see that. This is something I was actually considering myself.

7. Sky

Sky New Member

Hi Franklin,
    Looking forward to this, could you share also some insight on what you put in the follow ups? Like long or short emails? do you send them every day an email? do you have an example sequence of a few days? This is not for moneymaking niche right? because Facebook has a thing on moneymaking niche if i understood correctly?

In Short: You just make some addon for the product, give that away as lead magnet to collect the emails, on the thank you page you promote the offer..and you do a 7 day follow up.
    - what do you say on the thank you page to promote the offer (could you give an example?)
    - Do you promote the same product in the follow ups and how do you know then that they didn't already buy it?
    - Do you promote als another product to them in the follow up or maybe after the 7 day follow up but not during?

8. Ronin93

Ronin93 New Member

I'm way late to the party on this, but is it possible to get a diagram or something of what a clickbank funnel looks like?
    Thanks.