Tumblr Blogs with Trust Flow +5 *** Cheapest Prices *** Mindmaster Version III

Discussion in 'SEO and Link Building' started by mindmaster, Oct 30, 2015.

1. mindmaster

mindmaster New Member

Login To See Link

Login To See Link

For bullk orders contact me on
    Email:
    vandy.stan@gmail.com

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    viper likes this.
  2. Hatred

Hatred Sape, PBN Links, Repeat Admin VIP

Approved.

Billy Horal and mindmaster like this.
  3. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Can we choose a niche, or is it just whatever you find?

4. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

This ladies and gentlemen is the service I used when I first started buying tumblrs before I got into scrapping. They work a treat.

5. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

How important is the PR and the niche of the expired Tumblr?

6. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

I never worried about niches. Juice is juice really. I usually don't worry about relevancy or niche at all. Maybe sometimes in my PBNs i might throw a high metric niche domain in sometimes but that's about it.

As for PR I feel it still packs a punch. Basically, theory is higher the PR the more trust and age it has etc.

Tim01 likes this.
  7. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

And do you make a lot of money from ranking in Google? I thought niche specific PBNs were a must these days.

8. mindmaster

mindmaster New Member

Most expired blogs with PR and PA have generic usernames. This because they were first built by real people and not buy SEO guys. SEO guys won't delete their blogs willingly.
    Now, the best thing I can do is to check the stock for specific niches. Rarely I have blog usernames that relate to adult, health and fitness niches.

Thank you for your kind words.

I use PR in conjunction with PA, so I can sort the quality of blogs in bulk.
    From my experience if a blog has even a nice PA40 and no PR, chances are it is spammed and it's not worthed.
    When I check both for PR+1 and PA+27, chances to have a spammed blog is lower than 1%.
    So I see PR as an extra quality measure, that says that 2-3-4-5 years ago the blog was seen as a quality page by google.

Franklin likes this.
  9. ldiaz117

ldiaz117 New Member

Looking for a gig where I can pay someone to post on their high pr/da/pa Tumblrs for me.

10. Dave

Dave New Member

What are the TF on these blogs?

11. mindmaster

mindmaster New Member

Tumblrs rarely have TF. And those that have are among tumblrs with PR and PA.
    On the other hand most ove-blogs have TF from 1 and up to 25.

12. Dave

Dave New Member

Uhm no, tumblr blogs do have TF if they are any good at least, i own a lot of them...

Thanks for your time anyway, i'll just keep scraping them myself :)

13. mindmaster

mindmaster New Member

Yes, they do.
    But they are a small portion of the ones that have PR and PA.

14. Hatred

Where exactly does he state he sells Tumblrs with TF? Also metric based analysis only takes you so far. Keep ridin' your trust flow train though ;) Soon the fad will die off.

PR > DA/PA > TF/CF > What's next?

15. Dave

Dave New Member

TF is the best indication that we have at the moment, far from perfect but still.... PR is obsolete as a metric as it hasn't been updated for almost 1.5 years, that is a lifetime in internet time

And PA/DA??? Please, don't get me started, no metric is as easy to manipulate as DA/PA, i don't even look at them as an indicator anymore, worthless in my opinion, Google should have kept the PR to bad that it is gone.

16. Hatred

Let me educate you on some stuff. Do you know TF can be manipulated? A buddy named peterngo from bhw can influence any sites TF. Legit DA and PA are viable metrics. You can easily spot gsa back links based on anchor text. Links are the best indicator, where they are on site, contextual or not, etc. As I said before and will keep saying metric based analysis will only take you so far.

17. Dave

Dave New Member

Sorry, but i have to respectfully disagree with you, DA/PA are easy to manipulate even without GSA, a view High PR links that are later removed will get a high MOZ too,

I have useless domains with a DA 40+ and a TF of 3, and i know they are useless as i have raped them myself in various testings, so that tells me that MOZ is way off and Majestics more reliable is

And even i do agree that TF can be manipulated, but not as easy as MOZ, i am sorry but i will never use it, as i don't trust it not even in the selection phase of domains or subdomains like tumblr, i rather use PR before DA/PA even though it is an obsolete metric, but i have more trust in that, then in MOZ crap.

Nathan likes this.
  18. Hatred

Lol I wish I could show you one of my pbns. I will send over the metrics for it. It's all based on links in this game bb. Franklin knows the site. It has about 200 or so links from WSJ and other authority links. TF is about 16 I think. TF is about the links going to that site based on TF of the previous site. Again legit DA and PA are viable metrics in my opinion. That is also based on over 400 domains in my networks.

19. Hatred

Here I just got home. My new PBN provider sent me a new list of domains to go through. Trust flow 34.

Login To See Link

Check the anchors. I know I'm right. I know you're wrong.

I don't mean to come off as a dick but I know what the fuck I am talking about.

Sorry for hijacking the thread @mindmaster. Back on topic to this gig. Anymore posts about this can be handled via PMs. Any after this point in regards to this will be deleted.

Edit: another

Login To See Link

TF 33. Check anchors.

mindmaster likes this.
  20. Man rone

Man rone New Member

Hi,

I'm new in the forum.

what's BHW username?

Thx.