The New Method No One Is Talking About Yet!

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Franklin, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Yes, I was selling popular products in niches about popular movies etc.

2. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

Thanks for the advice.

I have some other niches "queued up" to use but I was waiting to get my investment back first. I think I need to learn Woocommerce because $30 a month for each niche is a bit silly (shopify). I also don't like having to change the nameservers of my domain to link to shopify 'cos it means I can't run my own landing pages (with thrive landers).

3. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Yeah maybe other options would be good to look at. You could just make your store general and have 1 store instead of one for each nice. I've seen a few around

4. ldiaz117

ldiaz117 New Member

You can use TicTail. Only issue is no FB Ads pixel.

5. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis New Member

Remember seeing a successful journey of someone who did the same thing with a Harry Potter store. Made some big $$.
    Gotta try it sometime haha!

6. Marjan

Marjan New Member

I want to ask about the courses people talk about,are they really legit?ecom empire or ecome domination or something,do you get real value from,can you learn from this and make it happen?where can i see reviews?thanks.

KayLush likes this.
  7. Franklin

Well I have seen the eCom empire and it shows you step by step with video so can't get much better than that really

Marjan likes this.
  8. Dreadsilence

Dreadsilence New Member

Franklin, I couldn't understand what you meant about not getting charged by FB unless you get a conversion? How's that working I set up my conversion pixel on the "Thank you" page and I still get charged for CPC.
    I was going with Star Wars niche it might be that? Since the movie is coming next month it might be saturated. I ve spent about 30$ in testing following your method about killing the non workers managed to get 1 sale only. Shall I go with another less saturated niche since I tried multiple products and I am loosing a bunch of paper?

KayLush likes this.
  9. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

As this gets popular, Warner Bros etc will start suing people who sell movie branded products.

10. Franklin

Yes there was some confusion about that I meant optimised advert. the cost get put into a conversion. This is what i wrote on another forum should clear things up.
    Yip another thread about this, however this is for all the questions. If you have a question please refer to this page. Anyone asking me for 1v1 coaching or asking the same questions over and over again, I will direct you to this thread [​IMG] 1v1 coaching or guru talks or whatever they are wont happen with me sorry. I don't want to sell myself out and I'm busy. Speaking of that my main income is dropping like Charlie Sheen's sex life because I've been busy replying to people about this method. Let's get started.

Some useful links that might help you

Article:

Login To See Link

BHW threads:

Login To See Link

Login To See Link

Login To See Link

Login To See Link

Login To See Link

Please have respect for there journey threads and only ask questions directed to them etc. This is where you can ask me questions [​IMG] The questions below are taken from the thread above, my PMs and e-mails.

Q. Whats the best niche to choose?

A. No idea, things change all the time. This is up to you on what niche you go for. There is a 101 top Shopify niche e-book floating around the internet somewhere maybe that will help. My advice is hobby and pet niches.

Q. Do I have to use Facebook or can I use something else?

A. You can use whatever you like. People are having success with other social media platforms like Pinterest. You can look at even selling products on Amazon and Ebay or similar. Basically just get traffic however you want. I even head someone say they made some sales with Bing adverts the other day.

Q. Do I have to use Shopify?

A. No can use whatever you like. People just use Shopify because it's easy to manage. Noob friendly.

Q. Are you going to do a step by step tutorial?

A. Not right now, 4 courses just got released about this method so there are plenty of tutorials around now. Mine was never intended to be a full tutorial, more of a seed to give people ideas.

Q. Do I have to do the free method?

A. No, You can do whatever. Some people do $0.01 or $0.05 etc. Some people even just sell with a 40-50% markup and charge for shipping also.

Q. This will never work why would someone pay $10+ for shipping?

A. Because they do and there is proof that they do. Humans are lazy. I'm lazy I buy shit online all the time and pay stupid amounts of money for shipping.

Q. How to i deal with complains?

A. Refund and move on. No point in trying to resend products, just gets confusing.

Alright that's starting to look a bit messy now so i'll continue on here. If you have issues with the shipping times simply add something like "2-3 week shipping to the US". If you have issues with Shopify, Facebook or Aliexpress you will need to contact them about it. This is really just another tee spring method but in a different way so if you want to find some info look into tee spring articles about Facebook advertising etc.

Conversion Pixel

Alright there is some confusion on this and it's my fault. I jumped the gun on this and didn't explain it correctly in my article (now edited). A conversion pixel is a way of optimising adverts. When I talked about it on my article I was talking about an optimised advert. When you first start off you will end up spending some money on the adverts. You will spend money on impressions etc. What the conversion pixel does it is track peoples actions. If someone checks out and purchases an item Facebook uses that to optimise the advert better. Once you get an optimised advert this will change drastically.

With an optimised advert Facebook makes calculations based on how many people are taking a specific action, in this case checking out. They then use this to show your advert to even more targeted people and people likely to buy. This is return gives you an even lower advert price.

This is an optimised advert

As you can see a total of $152.58 was spent on this advert with a total of 52 conversions. So we divide $152.58 by 52 sales (conversions) this gives us a cost of $2.93 per sale in Facebook adverts. Facebook has basically optimised the advert with all the variables and combined them into a conversion rate.

I won't go into how I set everything up but this is my Facebook advert structure. Keep in mind that this isn't concrete. I change up all the time depending on niches etc.

Login To See Link

If you want a rock solid Facebook tutorial I recommend Jerry Banfield on Udemy. You can probably find a coupon somewhere.

Shipping

You need to set up a bunch of different shipping weights so people don't check out in bulk with 1 rate. This is how I was set up.

Login To See Link

Mistakes people make

Making 1 advert and hoping to make money, this will never work.

Selling LED dog collars. Right now there are a few people making money with this but the problem is everyone is just trying to do the same thing. I'm getting messages from people failing in the LED dog collar niche. Move on it's to competitive right now. This brings me to fishing. I mentioned fishing in my blog post then all of a sudden everyone is doing fishing. You need to be creative. This is my GFs store, you can prob guess what she was selling

Login To See Link

Starting Facebook adverts getting like 20 visitors to the website then coming to a conclusion that it's not working.... the adverts need to to figure out what they want to do.

Aright I don't really want to drag this on much longer as I can come back and reply all your questions anyways. I come to the forums every 2-3 days. I'm also getting more e-mails and blog comment daily with people having success with this. Combine that with the threads on this forum and it seems to be going well for people [​IMG]

Cheers.

stuff1 and Wilson Pon like this.
  11. Marjan

Marjan New Member

Great thanks,another thing,i can't use paypal(don't ask) ,do you think that would be a problem with people?since lot of people use paypal,so except credit cards,what do you suggest as payment gateway?

12. Dreadsilence

Dreadsilence New Member

I don't think Warner Bros will waste their time suing people for such a thing, the most they will do is take your site down, unless you are doing huge numbers.

13. ldiaz117

ldiaz117 New Member

I'll do one on one coaching... :D

14. Wilson Pon

Wilson Pon New Member

Wow, now that's a pretty lengthy reply for sure (Even though you don't want to write a long reply :))

PS: Great metaphor on "Charlie Sheen's sex life" lol

15. Franklin

;)

16. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

I think I am going to turn all of my sites into aliexpress affiliate sites. Seems easier.

17. Franklin

The commissions are not worth it though and wast isn;t always the best way ;)

Wilson Pon likes this.
  18. Wilson Pon

Wilson Pon New Member

Like the old says, rather don't put all your eggs in one basket... Still, all the best for you :)

Franklin likes this.
  19. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

Oh, I don't. Aliexpress is only one income stream. Part of what stops me making $100m a year is that my brain and workflow goes all over the place. Rather than concentrate on one thing I spend about an hour a day per stream and work 8 hours days :/

Has anyone else tried Aliexpress' affiliate process? They said "log in in a few days to check the status" and they haven't emailed me...when I log in I find nothing about affiliate status.

Wilson Pon likes this.