The New Method No One Is Talking About Yet!

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Franklin, Oct 31, 2015.

1. linus

linus New Member

Hope you fellas are doin good! Just a quick noob question...
    Should i make a new facebook account or am i better off using my personal facebook?
    I would prefer making a fresh account - can that lead to any trouble?

2. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

So after making $120 two days ago and losing $10 the next day, I made about $20 profit today. Weird. Not sure how to scale the ads.

3. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

You don't need to work out any weights.... The weights are just there to stop people buying multiple products on the cheap shipping on Shopify. It;s structured like that to make you more money. The weights can be anything it;s just to stop people buying or getting say 100 items on the $9.95 shipping.

This is my shipping. Just random weights put into shopify

4. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Franklin, any advice on what I should do to scale the winners? Just break into age groups or what?

5. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

Any tips on on-site SEO? Ready to launch my store tomorrow. What do I put into the meta descriptions etc?

6. dani

dani New Member

This guide is great and all but could you please change the typo in the title. It's driving me nuts. :confused:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  7. IntensE

IntensE Hustler

Totally agree with dani :))

8. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

Launched my site and FB ads. SO far no one has bought anything (over 12 hours) how long until your first order? I don't think it is niche enough, because my CPC is high, FB blew through $5 in 4 clicks and my reach is already 1/3 of my other niche which had 87 sales.... (not this method - ebook sales on amazon)

I have 3 more targeted niches ready to go though.

Also you can't change currency if your bank account is in the UK unless you don't use shopifys processor...applying to worldpay apparently takes 5 weeks, so I am only running FB ads to the UK, which sucks.

9. maxnb

maxnb New Member

Facebook banned me from Facebook ads, saying my payment method had unusual activity on it. I then setup ad campaign in google adwords and got my first sale for 10$, hope it continues that way. If it does then this method works with google adwords in case Facebook bans your payment type.

10. patser

patser New Member

Nice. Did you use the display network or the search network? I never got any success with adwords unfortunately :(

11. maxnb

maxnb New Member

I used search network.

patser likes this.
  12. leontoon

leontoon New Member

I started with the the Tumblr idea on this site and got 5 blogs rolling, with QPlus and FollowLiker. The idea didn't work for long though as I think my proxies got banned pretty quick or I was given "forgazies". I am able to see that two of the niches are kicking the other 3's ass at this point though, so I thought based on that information I'd start moving forward with this idea.

I've bought the domains relating to the tumblrs I made already on namecheap, and l'd planned to build woo-zone packages ($66 per site). Ill probably start going ahead with just the two niche sites I mentioned earlier.

My question is, Would you go ahead with the woo-zone + ali + facebook OR shopify + ali + facebook?

You can probably see how I'm trying to merge the two ideas together using both tumblrs and fb ads.

Also, with shopify being 29.95 a month. If I build two sites? Do I need two memberships?

13. Wilson Pon

Wilson Pon New Member

Another question for you here, @Bottle Rockets

If we're using paypal as the main payment processor for the online store's payment, do we need to register another "Brand new Paypal business account" for accepting payments from customers, or we can use the recently ones we have? Also, do we need to verify the new business account with a brand new credit card, or we can use the recently one we got?

Thanks again,
    Will.

14. stuff1

stuff1 New Member

2 days so far, $50 spent on FB, $30 spent on shopify monthly cost, $15 on domain name. 40 unique visits to store, 0 conversions.

I am doing LED dog collar + other pet products. Not working for me at all.

15. Franklin

See the problem is everyone is doing LED dog collars or fishing because it was mentioned. The trick is to find your own niche, simply doing the same thing everyone else is doing wont work. If you have spent $50 on adverts and only had 40 visits then the adverts are simply not optimised and not working... thats over $1 a visit.

Facebook adverts work based of competition in a way. Right now that LED dog collar niche will be full of people advertising and doing the same thing. A course got released last week with a case study of the LED dog collars, a guy on BHW has a journey thread on the LED dog collars, I've mentioned it a few times in various forums. Basically that niche is going to be very very hard right now.

It's time to take a step back and spend some time re searching niches. I sometimes spend days on niche research on anything that I do. The pet niche is still fine but LED dog collar would be a waste of time right now, it's been used in so many case studies.

Wilson Pon likes this.
  16. Franklin

No idea to be honest. My gf just used her new personal Paypal and it worked fine :)

Wilson Pon likes this.
  17. maxnb

maxnb New Member

I am running LED Dog collars and got one sale so far, it probably will not continue that way.

18. Wilson Pon

Wilson Pon New Member

Too much competition = saturation is absolutely starting to kick off for sure. Yup, I agreed with you here. We should search for other fresh niches, as there are over thousands of niches that we can bank up with some handsome money, rather than just focus on the few niches...

Oh, glad to hear that your gf is working fine only with her new personal paypal account lol Thanks again :D

19. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Seems like everyone is talking about this method and trying it now. My winning ads are basically breaking even now, so no more $100 days for me. Will give it 1 more try with new products, but I am ready to move on.

Also, Franklin is kind of a celebrity now. Want a new niche? Why not Tinder + FB Ads + Franklin's method =

Login To See Link

20. Franklin

Yeah the method got quite popular and that might have something to do with your adverts. Maybe the niche you are in is quite popular now and it's driving the advert price up? That's the only issue when something gets really popular.... I wasn't expecting that so don;t really have any solutions to fix competitive adverts right now.