SERPStat SEO-Tool Lifetime Membership for $35!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Goodkarma77, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

For any of you guys who are looking for a good SEO tool and don't want to pay monthly, Stacksocial is currently offering SERPStat All-in-One SEO platform Lifetime Membership for a super low discounted price of $34.99 one-time payment. This software is normally $19.99/per month for just a basic membership. I've been using this software for a bit now, and I honestly think it's an awesome software that's extremely similar to Semrush($100 per month). It's a cloud-based software that has all the features you need, such as: Rank-Tracking, Competitor Research, Site-Audit, Keyword Research, backlink analysis, PPC research, page speed diagnosis, and more. If you're serious about SEO, then you'll need a good tool and I really think this one is insanely good for the price offered here. The deal ends in 5 days, so if you're interested in it you can head over to stack social and pick it up on the cheap.

Login To See Link

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. Aaron223

Aaron223 New Member

Legit?

3. King of the wiki

King of the wiki New Member

Problem with SEO tools and especially ones with one time payment is that they eventually lose their support, never got updated (or they will charge you to get updates) and they can NEVER EVER reach the level of ahrefs or semrush (or they will need years to get there!) My 2 cents

4. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

I love this tool, so i'll take my chances on a small $35 investment. It's that or pay $100/month for ahrefs/semrush/moz. What sounds like a better investment to you? This tool also isn't normally available for a 1-time payment. This is a special deal only being offered through stacksocial.

5. King of the wiki

King of the wiki New Member

You get what you pay for is my opinion.

Also, this is the URL you have in there. Are you an affiliate?

Login To See Link