SEO FRIENDLY WIKIPEDIA BACKLINKS

Discussion in 'SEO and Link Building' started by King of the wiki, Sep 11, 2017.

1. King of the wiki

King of the wiki New Member

[​IMG]

SEO FRIENDLY WIKIPEDIA BACKLINKS

About the Service
    I am very experienced with Wikipedia and I have an extremely reputed and trusted account with over 40,000 edits. I am a Wikipedia editor and all my links are guaranteed for a minimum of 6 months and they will be on Wikipedia. It takes much time and effort to get links on Wikipedia, especially links that I guarantee for 6 months.

As you may know, it is almost impossible to get links into Wikipedia without an extremely trusted and authoritative site and most links get deleted by moderators the next day! With my reputation, authority, and ability to stay under the radar in Wikipedia I am able to get stable long term links.

I will add a link to your site in Wikipedia, on an existing page related to your subject. I will pick the best page allowing for both a high chance of the link sticking as well as maximizing traffic to your site. There are a lot of moderators and editors watching all the content so everything I do has to be thoroughly planned out.

Even with the new regulations and guidelines (which I mention below) - I am still the most qualified person to place links/content on Wikipedia. Here are a few of the new regulations that make things even more difficult than they already are;

A. Detecting spam (better systems) - practically all edits that involve a link addition are reviewed now, whatever the account may be. Even older accounts get reviewed now!
    B. More risk - I need to do a lot more preliminary work to ensure that sites do not get blacklisted, since they are more trigger happy with spam blacklists now.
    C. Standards are being raised so having a respectable account means much more work and meaningful editing.

(That’s where you donation money goes!!)

[​IMG]

Benefits & Stats

Fact #1 | Traffic Benefits
    Some Wikipedia pages also get a ton of traffic, and some of those people will be clicking through to your site, so these links can actually pay for themselves in time just from the traffic that they'll generate for you, not to mention the benefits to your overall link profile and SEO.

Fact #2 | SEO Benefits
    I really can't claim anything for SEO benefits, it all comes down to your own knowledge. Ask yourself this, what is the purpose of a backlink? It shows authority and trust to search engines. What better authority and trust is there than having a link inside Wikipedia, where it is nearly impossible to get a crappy site in?

People keep saying - its a no follow link. Do you think Google wants to only see do follow links - do you think that looks natural? It is a no follow link, but its the BEST fukin no-follow link you can get. Here are the current stats. Numbers speak for themselves;

+ Domain Authority (DA) = 100
    + Google PR (keep in mind that hasn't been updated for a while) = 9
    + Ahrefs domain rank = 91
    + Alexa Rank = 7

[​IMG]

Refunds & Guarantee
    If your link is removed within 6 months. I have done almost a thousands of links now, and all of the links I have done have stuck permanently. However, the standard guarantee and monitoring period I provide is 6 months, which is usually sufficient to guarantee that a link sticks. Check

Login To See Link

for frequently asked questions if you need to.

Login To See Link

Ordering
    - Your website URL (Blog URL if different)
    - Page you want a link to
    - Preferred Wikipedia pages you want your link on. I can provide suggestions if you don’t have any!

Contact
    PM me! | Skype = editor.wikipedia | Email = editor@wikieditorsunited.com
    I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Cost
    This price is only for Online Samurai Members. Price is $258 for one link with 6 month guarantee. - no matter how difficult the niche is. This is a one-time fee for all the preliminary research + link placement. For bulk links discounts are available.

>>

Login To See Link

<<

---------------------

2. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Thread Approved. Cheers

King of the wiki likes this.
  3. Dinhngoc

Dinhngoc New Member VIP

Do you accept Gambling niche?

4. King of the wiki