(Question) AdWords & Affiliate Offers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Freshman Help Desk' started by welshmin, Sep 10, 2017.

1. welshmin

welshmin New Member

Hey there,

So I have been watching a lot of Affiliate Marketing Dude lately, I think he was recommended by Franklin recently, unsure. Really great stuff, love his work compared to most crappy make money online advertisers. >>

Login To See Link

<<

A lot of what he talks about relates to getting really cheap clicks from Google AdWords (like $0.02 per click). But, doesn't using AdWords for affiliate marketing violate the terms of service? How does he do it then? Common examples he uses include toolbars (how does that make money anymore???? it's crazy!)

Is this guy legit or am I being taken in?

I've found quite a few low cost high volume keywords recently with good intent, and affiliate offers to go with them... but how do I connect the two?

One idea I have had is to use AdWords to promote a free offer to get some emails on a list and then to send them the offer later. But maybe Google is against giving stuff away for free too?

Ah man, just can't figure it out... can anyone help?

2. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

I don't think affiliate marketing is banned on google adwords. I see a lot of landing pages in the google ads section with affiliate links in them. Although they do use a plugin called pretty link to cloak them :)

welshmin likes this.
  3. welshmin

welshmin New Member

I see...

4. King of the wiki

King of the wiki New Member

You have to be careful with Adwords and where you send the traffic to. Just be smart about tracking the traffic so you know what works and what doesn't. If they disapprove an ad because of a URL, then just try another one in a different method.

For example: Adwords hate redirects so you can't send someone to a page and then have them redirect after 2 seconds. Unless you have a super black hat script for that! Hope that makes sense

welshmin likes this.