On-Page SEO in 2016 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Tim01, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

I just found this complicated guide to On-Page SEO in a Facebook group and I thought you guys would like it.

It seems that on-page is playing a more important role these days and with Google's AI search also playing a bigger part in determining rankings in future it is time we focus more on on-page instead of just getting links.

What are your thoughts on this PDF. I have not read it all yet, but it looks like good stuff.

Attached Files:

2. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

This Looks interesting, I'll definitely give it a look.

Tim01 likes this.
  3. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Let us know what you think, because it seems like on-page is going to play a bigger role in the future, even more than it does today.

4. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Hey, gave this a look and the strategy seems good. This is pretty similar to my current onpage strategy. Semantic keyword relationships are very powerful. However, this guide is somewhat incomplete because it leaves out some important topics such as interlinking, canonicalization, etc. Anyways, Optimizing for many keywords as they talk about is really good to do though.

5. Nick Jackson

Nick Jackson New Member

Nice guide thanks for the share Tim.
    Good karma, thanks for the tips on interlinking, like the theory behind it and it was quite fun, a bit laborious to implement. Nothing comes without hard though work eh.

6. Savo

Savo New Member

thanks for sharing this bro!

7. bellynyen

bellynyen New Member

We offer service that’s for rent Facebook & Google premium ads accounts. If you need accounts fors running cloaking campaign, fast approval and just spend a huge daily budget, contact me on skype: Michael Phan