New Shopify Store, any insight is helpful

Discussion in 'eCom and Drop Shipping' started by ak47s, Sep 12, 2017.

1. ak47s

ak47s New Member

Hey guys,

I created a new Shopify store about 2 or 3 weeks ago setting everything up. Then I realized I actually have to drive people to the store lol Luckily I came across Franklin before some "guru" got ahold of me. I've subscribed and have been watching videos to catch up.

Now I'm going to be running some Facebook ads using some of what I've learned. The plan is to use some of Franklin's tips and figure out my own strategy. The store is stylishtomorrow (can't post the link since I'm a newbie). It is in the women's fashion and accessories niche, kind of like a boutique with general women items. I figured this way I could try different products in this niche until I found a winner or two.

I wanted to start with running some "Free + Shipping" Ads for a few products I researched. Would you still run an engagement ad first when you're doing a "Free + Shipping" method?

Was hoping to get any feedback on the store and site as well as your experience with "Free + Shipping." Thanks in advance guys! I appreciate it

2. Matt Intrepid

Matt Intrepid New Member

Hey ak47s, I'm a noob too so can't offer much in the way of experience - haven't done Free + Shipping yet. Think I found your site though, looks real professional :cool:. Will follow this thread too.

3. ak47s

ak47s New Member

Thanks Matt. I already started some experimenting. I'll report interesting results here or anything insightful as I go through. I've made up my mind that this is for me. I WILL figure this out even if it takes 1000 stores hahaha (or I know I'll regret it)

Matt Intrepid likes this.
  4. Matt Intrepid

Matt Intrepid New Member

If you follow Franklin, probably won't need that many attempts for sure :). But yeah I get the impression it is a numbers game. Franklin and others keep saying you have to keep testing products and eventually you will get a winner.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

I do have some free videos here but they are pretty out dated though https://ecomlesson.com

ak47s likes this.
  6. ak47s

ak47s New Member

I JUST MADE MY FIRST FUCKING SALE!! I'm actually crying hahahah there are tears in my eyes holy shit

donut020 likes this.
  7. ak47s

ak47s New Member

It's 1:30 am where I am. And I logged into Shopify to edit some product descriptions for a new ad campaign I'm gonna run. Then I saw "One order to fulfill" and thought it was the test order I did last week lol it's freaking real. $28.98 holy shit.

8. Franklin

Nice!!

9. Franklin

Congrats man thats awesome :)

10. ak47s

ak47s New Member

Thanks Frank!! It's funny bc I was watching one of your videos where you start out congratulating guys who had their first order. I just had to start laughing when I heard that.

Interesting enough, it wasn't my "Free Plus" offer that sold. It was a regular priced item on the site. And it was a PPE ad that got the sale. Still in the testing phase with the item but if it got a sale on PPE on day 2 (time, time, time) I'm more confident about the audience and switching it to maybe ATC in a few days. I'm gonna let the PPE run still, since the engagement is good and costs are low.

Thanks again for all the info you put out there man. You've gained another believer (although I was a believer before the sale) Now I just have to get another sale. And another. Oh boy. Looking forward to it!