Minimum 500 word Articles for $7 - Just Because

Discussion in 'Graphic Design and Content Creation' started by Chillywilly, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Chillywilly

Chillywilly New Member

Hey Hustlers,
    I'm sitting around on a Sunday night bored out my ass, so I want to try something out. I've always enjoyed writing both for pleasure and for business, and in my time as an SEO I've produced thousands of pages of content for a variety of clients. It's probably the aspect that I find most enjoyable about this work (apart from making money). With this in mind, I've decided to offer a copywriting service, and I'm starting by sharing it here with you guys. Here is what you'll get:
    • Native English speaker
    • Working in SEO for over 4 years (understand things like keyword density, header tag usage)
    • Not an idiot (Just send me the title of the article that you want and that is all I require to get started)
    • Flexible (want content for a PBN, for your blog or for your fridge door? I'm your guy.)
    • Minimum 500 words of content produced (I'll stop writing when it feels natural to stop, not when it suits me).
    If you'd like me to produce some content just send me a message and I'll get back to you. Cheers, Chilly.

2. Monadnock

Monadnock New Member

Hey buddy
    Sent you a message.

3. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Sent you a message.

4. Young Entrepreneur

Young Entrepreneur New Member

I would love to buy many articles please send me a pm.

Regards
    Kevin