Looking for FB marketing strategy help with expensive products

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by coinopz, Sep 11, 2017.

1. coinopz

coinopz New Member

Hi, I have watched many of Franklin's youtube videos about FB advertising and I have spent a few months and a few hundred dollars promoting and advertising on FB. From what i've learned, most of Franklin's teaching revolves around selling cheaper items with a high stock count, eg XX units of a product.
    In my case I am trying to sell 1 unit of a product - in my case, it is fine art. There are no multiples and the prices range from $80 - $500 per piece. I've spent over $300 on FB ads, using various methods(eg, ppe campaigns, retargeting) and really trying to find my target audience. So far I haven't had good results - I get traffic to my website but no one adds to cart. I have a good website design and the art is high quality. I have made some sales from the website but not from FB ads. I'm not sure why either....I feel like i'm bumping around in the dark.
    My main question is : Is it possible to sell a high ticket item such as fine art using FB ads, or is email marketing and lead nurturing or some more clever method going to give better results?
    To be honest there are a lot of factors and i am unsure of which strategies are money pits and which ones are going to work out. I don't have a giant budget....
    Any advice or insight would be much appreciated.

2. Azzy

Azzy New Member

maybe theres no alot of factors. maybe you just have to target the right audience? facebook is a great way to reach people. Maybe your Ad is isnt quite getting thru to the art collector.