Help/Mentor advice

Discussion in 'Affiliate Freshman Help Desk' started by DroppinNTG, Sep 15, 2017.

1. DroppinNTG

DroppinNTG New Member

hey everyone so i just got my accounts up and running and eveything seems to be all right can yall please visit my page and tell me how it looks for yall www(dot)sourthernonline(dot)online

2. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Site doesn't work and you should be getting to the required post before posting sites

3. floyd ihe

floyd ihe New Member

Hey guys Im a noob to the affiliate and seo work . i just created my first page and picked my affiliate . question i got some tumblrs off fiverr to see how they link up and get some practice in . i checked on spy glass and a few other seo tools and it says i have no backlinks at all . ive checked the tumblr posts and they have my page hyperlinked to them but still not showing up ? does it take awhile to show up or are they just duds.

4. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Tumblrs rarely show up on backlink analysis tools. The tool they show up most often on is google webmaster's link analysis tool(and sometimes ahrefs). Don't worry though, as long as the Tumblrs are indexed in google they will count towards your seo.

5. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

This site does not work. Make sure your domain is pointing to the correct nameservers.

6. floyd ihe

floyd ihe New Member

Thanks for that , took a load off my mind .