Hatred's GSA Ser Tutorial - Settings for 2015

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Hatred, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Hatred

Hatred Sape, PBN Links, Repeat Admin VIP

GSA SER Intro Video

Please watch the intro video before watching part two. I go over a couple of clarifications and some things you will need to know before watching part two.

Hatred's GSA SER Setup Tutorial - Settings

This video goes over how I have adapted GSA over the years and details my exact SER strategy. Please watch the video before posting any questions. Most if not all questions, I attempt to answer in the video.

Services for Social Bookmarks and Wiki Blast Referenced in the video can be found on my Source Market Profile Page:

Login To See Link

Some Useful Links and Resources:

My Strategy Diagram
    [​IMG]
    -Keep this open while setting up your campaign as a reference.

You can get my .ser Project backup here:

Login To See Link

-Simply right click and navigate to restore a project. This is the exact one you saw me build in the video.

Web 2.0 Site List:
    Code:
    http://weebly.com/
    http://wordpress.com/
    http://blogspot.com/
    http://jimdo.com/
    http://jigsy.com/
    http://pen.io/
    https://www.rebelmouse.com/
    http://bravesites.com/
    http://soup.io/
    http://tumblr.com/

Keyword List:

Login To See Link

-Don't be limited by these keywords. I also have shared furykyle's list. If you are more into niche relevancy you can scrape one with Scrapebox.

The Stuff I Use:

Server:

Login To See Link

Proxies:

Login To See Link

Emails:

Login To See Link

Content:

Login To See Link

Indexer:

Login To See Link

Leave your comments and questions below. If something is answered in the video, I will not respond to you. Also be sure to subscribe on that YouTube. It will be the official Affiliate Hustle YT, and Franklin's will remain separate.

tutughosh, Gohustle, yakblack and 8 others like this.
  2. thatboialex

thatboialex New Member

Which one of the VPS service are you currently using from serverhosh ??

3. Asexual

Asexual New Member

Cool shit hatred. Glad to have some audible content for new users to learn from this will be great help for everyone entering the scene.

4. Hatred

Just the basic server will suffice. Look for a coupon code on BHW to get $10 off. 2 GB of RAM for $9.99 is actually the cheapest you can find.

5. Hatred

Yeah we have tons more planned in regards to video tutorials like that. They take a little while to make. I try to work slow and address things so everyone of all learning levels can follow along.

6. michael Rayburn

michael Rayburn New Member

Great videos! I'm learning a lot! Thank you for the great info!

7. Hatred

No problem Michael. Stay tuned for another video tonight.

Franklin likes this.
  8. Mr_VLad

Mr_VLad New Member

Cool stuff Hatred,thank you for sharing,really helpful!

I'm creating GSA campaign for 50 money sites.First tier will be tumblrs from source market recommended by Franklin in his tumblr method.I had success in the past year/year n a half with GSA blast - it was pure spam,no tiers..I check out my competition now and its much harder to rank i think,there is a lot of spammers (i can tell its GSA bl's from backlink inspection - footprints) and few high link profile websites that i need to out rank.I know its hard to give straight answer but what link velocity will you suggest for mid-comp international niches with strong tier 1's (low-mid-comp french long tail KW's as main-money keywords).. Cheers mate!

My setup:

GSA SER
    GSA CB
    30 semi-private proxies
    Catch all emails from seospartans
    Latest RED Serlist
    VPS Processor: Intel Xeon CPU E3-1245 3.40GHz (8 CPUs)
    VPS:RAM: 32GB

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Franklin likes this.
  9. Hatred

Hey, little confused on what you are stating your strategy is. Honestly as far as velocity goes for my Tier 2s and T3s to my Web 2s I don't really care. I churn the absolute fuck out of them then use my friend's SAPE network for extra juice on them. I'm not really a person that believes in velocity on those links since I let me indexer drip feed the links for a month after I build them. Link velocity I've only really found to be a factor when building straight to a (new) money site. That's also the reason I let my sites chill for a month and not many people understand that. During that month period I normally do outreach to authority sites in my niches.

Edit: Just saw your tier 1 is tumblrs. I normally build 10 web 2s and use tumblrs on the side. I actually don't even consider tumblrs as a "web 2.0" and think of them more as a Tumblr PBN. I normally will use around 20 tumblrs with metrics like PR3-5 PA 40+. You also want to remember to diversify your link profile. Having an entire backlink profile of tumblrs looks like shit.

Mr_VLad likes this.
  10. Hatred

Also just posted my service gigs for the bookmarks and wikis. Becker took forever to approve since I linked to the forum.

Login To See Link

Mr_VLad and Franklin like this.
  11. Mr_VLad

Mr_VLad New Member

Thank you for your answer.Basically i just want to create campaigns based on your tier strategy and blast those tier 1 tumblers.When i think about what you say i realize that iv made a mistake,there is no link velocity factor cause i will build links to my tier 1 and not to my money site itself.You think that i should add more web 2.0 sites to my tier 1 cause only tumblrs will look unnatural?

12. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Yeah I add things like Weebly's, small amount of blog comments, maybe some other random web 2.0s you can find and can add your link building. so you could sign up to jimdo.com or wordpress.com then add them t0 your link building.

Hatred and Mr_VLad like this.
  13. Mr_VLad

Mr_VLad New Member

Ok,iv purchased about 50 expired Tumblr accounts with PA of at least 30,bought from source market recommended by @Bottle Rockets in his tumblr method.

Got all the good stuff needed for GSA (private proxies,serlist,emails,good server etc..) for blasting the @Hatred .Ser project tier structure.

I got wordpress multi-niche website,50 long-tail keywords = 50 wp posts.Main idea is to assign one tumblr account to one wordpress post,meaning 1 tumblr is backlinking to one wp-post.

Competition is not particularly strong and should be outranked with this strategy,at-least i hope so.(in the past i was able to outrank my competition with pure spam but from my recent experiments its not doing the job as it used to).

Just a few questions:

1) Approximately how many tumblers as Tier 1 URL's per @Hatred .Ser project should i use? 5-10 Tumblr URL's per project?Or should i create separate projects for each Tumblr? (i want to basically churn those second tiers ,as quickly as possible.)

2) Approximately how many backlinks to my wp-post per Tumblr account should i create?

3) Approximately how many backlinks should i get to my first tier before i turn the other tiers to active?

Thanks in advance mates!

Just one more thing,@Bottle Rockets stated this in:

Login To See Link

:

Does it mean that i dont even have to bother with tier link building with this high PA tumblrs if my competition is weak,and just put backlinks to them and hit with some social signals-wiki blast and that should be enough?

I will certainly test both approaches but just want to hear your opinion on this..

Cheers mates!

14. Hatred

Alright, I'll cut any bullshit out and get to the point. The "expired" tumblrs, with pre-existing backlinks you are not blasting. You are just using those and dropping links like you mentioned in the very last paragraph.

My GSA strategy are for new sub-domains on sites like weebly, wordpress, tumblr, jimdo, jigsy, bravesites, etc. Just a list of the top 10 web 2s both do-follow and no-follow. You then use my GSA strategy and build up those web 2s. You are taking advantage of the authority they posses in the eyes of google by just spamming them.

I never build that many posts. Probably 20 percent are going to be on the homepage where you are building links.

I would do 1000 contextuals on unique domains before moving on.

The point of having them inactive is because there is nothing there to build links to. You can start at any time if you wish. I just prefer to have about 1000 contextuals to start and then you can just start building away as you go down the tiers :)

Mr_VLad and Simon like this.
  15. Mr_VLad

Mr_VLad New Member

Thank you for your clarification @Hatred, already started working on my Tumblrs.Will post my campaign results here..

16. signal512

signal512 New Member

This is a really good and straight forward write-up and video. A lot is explained in just over 18 minutes and I dare say even clearer than trolling around and looking elsewhere. This post is not only a time saver, but a money saver as well. Thanks for putting this up Hatred.

Hatred likes this.
  17. yakblack

yakblack New Member

Thanks for your tutorial.
    I have a question: I'm about to buy GSA blast to my Tier 1. For anchor text, I will choose: 90% naked URL, 5% exact match KW, 5% partial match KW.
    Is this setting ok?

18. tutughosh

tutughosh New Member

Thanks Hatred for recomended ServerHosh.com as your VPS Provider.

19. dntp

dntp New Member VIP

this thread brings back the memories I had with GSA SER! :) dedicated servers, vps, churn and burn, spinners, red or blue pill, 5 tier links, etc... :) those were the days

20. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Yeap haha one of my last sites got smashed by Google because of GSA links