Hatred/Franklin's Web 2.0 Tutorial

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Hatred, Oct 1, 2015.

1. signal512

signal512 New Member

Quick tip for anyone who has not picked-up proxies form storm proxies. if you post the following in their BHW sales thread you will get a 30% discount: "Give me 30% Lifetime Discount Coupon"
    awesome =)

2. signal512

signal512 New Member

I ran my first test scrape using this method. scraped 150 urls. All 150 had a PA and DA of 1...LoL...
    I am guessing my issue though is that I was not scraping Google since my proxies were returning errors. So I ran with Yahoo! and Bing just to test out.
    I'll get my proxies nice and fresh - however, has anyone run into similar findings when scraping Yahoo! and Bing alone? Let me know - I am looking for some validation to this for some lessons learned =)

3. kickasss

kickasss New Member

nah man it's just MOZ they've fucked their algo let's wait........

4. signal512

signal512 New Member

Good tip. Thanks for the response

5. signal512

signal512 New Member

I've checked some of my weebly, blogspot, and Tumblr. All of them were listed with 30+ PA and they now show 1.

Self hosted wordpress sites show DA/PA. Seems to be related to Web 2.0s.

6. Boss

Boss New Member

Whats another good safe free metric besides Moz to bulk check tumblr?

7. signal512

signal512 New Member

I'd like some feedback on this as well. I suppose, I will just start using TF and looking closer at the link profiles of ones that don't have a decent TF to see if they are at least worth registering. The tweet from Moz I listed in my post above seems to have not been realized yet.

Moz DOES return a DA/PA for 2.0s but it seems to be returning the root url of whatever 2.0 it is part of. So the DA/PA always show over 95 now with 2 million links. LoL... So, its still busted.

8. mindmaster

mindmaster New Member

You will have to wait about 30 days until PA is checked again by MOZ for web2.0 blogs.
    Read last answer:

Login To See Link

Shwepps, kickasss and Franklin like this.
  9. Naser

Naser New Member

Hi @Hatred, aren't we going to spam check those tumblrs for bad backlinks and archive history for possible use by an SEO?

10. Naser

Naser New Member

Hi guys,

I got my copy of ScrapeBox today (I know its late, but better late than never :) ) I have some questions on proxies and their harvesting. I have already searched the forum before posting them, so please answer them if you can.

1. Does the speed of proxies affect the speed of harvesting/posting in ScrapeBox?
    2. Do we need Google Test proxies to harvest from Google?
    3. How do I calculate the ideal number of connections? I have 10 MBps internet connection which is approx 1.25 Mbps download speed.
    4. How long do private and shared proxies last? Is it advisable to check them after every harvesting/posting session?

Regards
    Naser

Tagging: @mindmaster

11. yakblack

yakblack New Member

What GSA and cheap PBN service do you use to power up your backlinks? Please share with us. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  12. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. I can't remember for sure but I think 30% of the number of proxies you're using is good for the harvester(probably the only one you need to touch for now). For example if you have 10 proxies then setting connections to 3 would be good. That's for public proxies only. If you're using paid proxies don't go any higher than 1 connections for the harvester if you don't want them to be banned. If you want to be 100% optimal there's guides for this from people that know more about it. You don't really need to worry about this a ton when you're just starting off. If you plan on scraping a lot at maximum efficiency though, probably a good thing to do.
    Edit:

Login To See Link

, check out looopline's advice on connections. He also has a bunch of video guides on youtube.
    4. Shared public proxies tend to last no longer than about a week or so. Regular shared proxies, who knows it depends on who you're sharing them with lol. If you get stuck with a couple PBN scraping gurus from source market or something, then chances are they'll be banned quickly. Private proxies can last you months-years if you set them up and use them properly. Providers will generally refresh the proxies after a month though if needed.
    5. Grats on getting scrapebox :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Naser likes this.
  13. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Unfortunately the answer to that question is there isn't one. If you find something let me know though.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  14. Naser

Naser New Member

Thanks a lot for the lucid explanation @Goodkarma77. Checking out loopline's videos for now.