A JVzoo Case Study... Kinda

Discussion in 'Case Studies, Journeys and Follow Alongs' started by Franklin, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Matt Intrepid

Matt Intrepid New Member

Awesome. I did a search of your yootoobs and there is a June 2017 Wix video,

Login To See Link

, so will take a look at that too.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Yea thats good but if you have a little money try buy a domain and run a paid site :)

3. Matt Intrepid

Matt Intrepid New Member

Hey, I followed your advice like a smart guy and bought a WordPress hosting, domain - NZ$60 1 year. Seemed ok price after shopping around - a lot of the hosting outfits offer $2 hosting but then remove critical components like privacy which they repackage as an "extra service" ( selected by default in the billing too o_O ) ends up more like >$100 per year.

I know you can't choose products to sell for us. But...which have you had more success with - physical products like the anti aging cream or digital products like e book strength programs and forum subscriptions.

4. Franklin

Franklin I don't Do PMs Sorry Admin VIP

Heath and problem solvers are really the best ones but just keep your site general then you can go for multiple niches. I'm in bed but will try think of some tomorrow

Matt Intrepid likes this.
  5. Matt Intrepid

Matt Intrepid New Member

Yeah, I thought health would be up there. I guess weight loss and muscle/strength gains products or services would hit both health and problem solving.